Rates & Insurance Reimbursement
$150 for initial session
$100 per 50-minute follow-up session
Assessment Costs & Payment
Charges for assessment will vary depending on the instruments used and the time required for administration and report writing. A minimum and maximum estimate will be made during the intake session, and the minimum charge will be required prior to testing. If the charges exceed the minimum, the additional amount will be due when feedback is given or prior to a report being released. Any amount paid by your insurance for assessment will be refunded to you.
Payment for psychological services may be fully or partially reimbursed by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible for mental health services and has it been met?
- How much is my co-pay for visits to a psychologist?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What amount will my insurance pay the psychologist per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician before the insurance company will contribute?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Payment is expected at the time of service, regardless of insurance coverage. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard & Discover are accepted for payment in the office at the time of service. Payment may be made prior to your session by using the PayPal option on this website.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be asked to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information.